What ever happened to the Vertex Cerebra?

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
No hidden agenda. I have nothing to prove. Apparently, you and Jason do.

You crack me up, man. I have nothing to prove, just defending myself against your attacks.

You’d have to involve Vertex no matter who you sold to as they’d need proof of the exchange of property/ownership so the buyer would receive your replacement...

They already have your personal info if you filled out your replacement claim. And it’s obvious to anyone watching this thing that you’ve purposely made public, that you have no intent to sell and simply want to continue to disparage me and Vertex. You literally had someone offering to give you more than you could ever possibly get out of used/expired probes, past shipping expenses in addition to the cerebra and power bar (that have some actual value).

Yet you find a way to hang on so you can continue your campaign...

Bluff called.

All the best.

PS Attack Vertex all you want. You’ve shown your cards.

But kindly leave me alone. Thanks.

kodo28

View Badges
Reaction score
They don't sell them, they keep them
Totally true ;)

Neptune just went out of the Europeen market when they started to sell their new 2016 version Eb8 without EU plugs and they will loose more end users over the years if they do not bring the EB8 to Europeen market.
We just need to make a search on Europeen forums about GHL and you will be surprised by the amount of GHL users.

FirstContact

View Badges
Reaction score
You crack me up, man. I have nothing to prove, just defending myself against your attacks.

You’d have to involve Vertex no matter who you sold to as they’d need proof of the exchange of property/ownership so the buyer would receive your replacement...

They already have your personal info if you filled out your replacement claim. And it’s obvious to anyone watching this thing that you’ve purposely made public, that you have no intent to sell and simply want to continue to disparage me and Vertex. You literally had someone offering to give you more than you could ever possibly get out of used/expired probes, past shipping expenses in addition to the cerebra and power bar (that have some actual value).

Yet you find a way to hang on so you can continue your campaign...

Bluff called.

All the best.

PS Attack Vertex all you want. You’ve shown your cards.

But kindly leave me alone. Thanks.
I’ll be sure to let everyone know if you ever send the money.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ll be sure to let everyone know if you ever send the money.
Ok, Gary. Don’t hold your breath. Trolls don’t do well without oxygen. Or maybe you already have been and that’s why you just......don’t.........seem..........to..........get.........it.......

Wow

BZOFIQ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
still following / still interested

I too want this and any other new controller to succeed.

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly Tobe I think your the person who doesn’t get it. It’s really not that Vertex doesn’t have a working controller. It’s the fact they mislead that they figured things out and are about to ship AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS! Vertex said the new Cerebra would be ready to ship May 2017. Do you know today’s date? How many ship dates have they missed? Remember when they said they were only waiting on housing? Vertex has been asked many pertinent questions and they simply choose to ignore them. Customer service is horrible! Another ship date missed and no explanation from Vertex.

Ehunforfun

View Badges
Reaction score
@Tobe71 Did I fall into the 20 mile radius you did? I likely have multiple IPs logged across the country but just curious if I was someone you thought was a part of the conspiracy theory? They gave people a LOT to complain about, it wasn’t hard to be upset about the controller.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly Tobe I think your the person who doesn’t get it. It’s really not that Vertex doesn’t have a working controller. It’s the fact they mislead that they figured things out and are about to ship AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS! Vertex said the new Cerebra would be ready to ship May 2017. Do you know today’s date? How many ship dates have they missed? Remember when they said they were only waiting on housing? Vertex has been asked many pertinent questions and they simply choose to ignore them. Customer service is horrible! Another ship date missed and no explanation from Vertex.
Oh, Pouty Lip, ease up.
Go for a walk, it’s a beautiful day outside.
And aren’t you tired of beating that drum?

WE GET IT. TELL US SOMETHING NEW!

You are getting as predictable as Vertex! Hahahahaha!

OP
C

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Oh, Pouty Lip, ease up.
Go for a walk, it’s a beautiful day outside.
And aren’t you tired of beating that drum?

WE GET IT. TELL US SOMETHING NEW!

You are getting as predictable as Vertex! Hahahahaha!
Name-calling is uncalled for, people are understandably upset they paid money years ago and have never received a working product. they've been outright lied to multiple times over the course of years. I'm sure people would love to tell you something new but they don't know anything new... that's why they're upset, they've been ripped off and no one's doing anything about it. At this point you don't seem to have any legitimate defense of vertex's Behavior yet you do blindly defend them despite heaps of evidence to the contrary to most of your points. There comes a point when one can no longer claim miscommunication for missed deadlines due to development problems when previous posts claim those problems had already been solved. If you really want to prove that you're don't have an agenda yourself then maybe it would be helpful if you admit that vertex has been outright dishonest at times about this controller which is something you have yet to do. Also I don't know where you got that 20 mi radius thing from but it's utter fantasy, I could see that a couple of the more vocal critics are coming from the same state but that's about as close As It Gets for the most part everybody seems to be pretty evenly distributed across the u.s.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Name-calling is uncalled for, people are understandably upset they paid money years ago and have never received a working product. they've been outright lied to multiple times over the course of years. I'm sure people would love to tell you something new but they don't know anything new... that's why they're upset, they've been ripped off and no one's doing anything about it. At this point you don't seem to have any legitimate defense of vertex's Behavior yet you do blindly defend them despite heaps of evidence to the contrary to most of your points. There comes a point when one can no longer claim miscommunication for missed deadlines due to development problems when previous posts claim those problems had already been solved. If you really want to prove that you're don't have an agenda yourself then maybe it would be helpful if you admit that vertex has been outright dishonest at times about this controller which is something you have yet to do. Also I don't know where you got that 20 mi radius thing from but it's utter fantasy, I could see that a couple of the more vocal critics are coming from the same state but that's about as close As It Gets for the most part everybody seems to be pretty evenly distributed across the u.s.
I was just joking and trying to lighten the mood (and was half asleep), so I’m sorry if I offended Bluelip.

He’s always been reasonable and even tempered in his criticisms compared to the real zealots.

And as far as being critical is concerned, it’s hard for me to keep track of what’s been said where now that this has spilled onto R2R. You can ask some of the original board members that actually care about being completely honest; I was one of THE MOST vocal critics for a long time and the weekly updates we used to get were in large part to efforts I made at keeping the pressure on all while being constructively critical. Phone calls, emails, calls to action on the Beta forum by posting Jason’s phone number, etc. I’m sure Vertex was no fan of mine for a long while. (And for the record I was critical of them before AND as I started accumulating more units and I’m still critical when I speak to Jason or Shelby)

Also I made considerable effort to make peace on the forum so people didn’t have to wade through pages of complaining to get a morsel of something useful and to prove to Vertex that it could resume its original function of a place to share ideas and be a community, as Ben and Jason seemed to share the view that it was irreparable (and I think they were right in the long run and all my optimism coupled with a psych degree couldn’t keep it together. Sometimes your parents just hate each other and need to get a divorce. Ha!)

That’s where a lot of my frustrations stem from now. That Vertex has reverted to its old policy of “we’ll tell ya what we tell ya when we tell ya” and that the forum and this thread have devolved into a bunch of rehash and more recently personal attacks on me.

I just choose to have faith. And you know who it’s gonna suck for more than anyone if this fails? The guy that just bought his 26th unit this weekend...

PLUS I have to go back to the drawing board in my quest for the ideal controller.

As for the 20 mile thing, who knows. It’s was a tech friend of mine and not much time was spent on that portion of the conversation. But it did fold in nicely to the discussion about the very real possibility of company’s using unscrupulous means to “compete”.

Lastly, you wanna hear something hilarious? After visiting Fox this past weekend and seeing his operation and seeing that he doesn’t use an Apex or GHL or any controller, and when I offered to give him a V7 when I get them, he said he doesn’t use controllers and doesn’t need one.
I’m starting to wonder if I do at this point either. Hahahhaha!

Anyone want a bulk price on 26 Cerebras and 6 power bars? ;)

FirstContact

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, Gary. Don’t hold your breath. Trolls don’t do well without oxygen. Or maybe you already have been and that’s why you just......don’t.........seem..........to..........get.........it.......

Wow
Tobey,

I have some advice for you: “Let it go.”

Will you watch revhtree on the LIVE #askBRStv show?

• Yes I'll tune in live at 1:30pm est!

Votes: 102 34.2%
  • No I'll have to catch the rerun!

Votes: 163 54.7%
  • Neither, I choose to make revhtree sad...

Votes: 33 11.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
teffo, contstant temperature & 4 ch controller
TheCoralConnect.com