What is clay-boa?

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard this site referred to as clay-boa. I googled clay-boa and got something entirely different.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! RC has a filter for our name Reef2Reef. When it is typed in at RC that comes up in place of our name.

Let me check this out.

REEFCENTRAL
RC
Reef Central

Nope they all work here....HAHA!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty mature of them huh... I know what it means and it isn't repeatable on this forum. I think they are starting to feel a little pressure R2R style!!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buhahahahahahahahahahahhaha first I have ever heard of this!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!! Wow that place never seems to amaze me...:hammer: here we all share at least one thing in common and it's like a war zone to exchange information between that site and any other.... I personally left that place after being put on restriction for recieving a link in a pm from another member... Not only was that stupid!!! But there should be some kind of law against it!!!! What's private is private!!!!! After begging the mods for over a year to get off probation with not a single reply to my request I came here..... I was a fool!!!!!!! R2r is where it's at no fighting no bickering and pretty much any thing goes if it don't it's erased and you will be asked in a professional manner to please not do it again.... I have seen threads weekly with links to rc as much as I would love to erase them I don't!!!!! Hey if that info is gonna help you or the next guy right on that's why where here right???? Uhhhhh sorry I will stop now before this gets ugly...:tongue:

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems to me that those that run RC have forgotten what this hobby is all about (hint, it's not making a few bucks running a forum).

Rev, this just makes me appreciate what you've done here even more!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back