What is growing inside my rock?

Timbo Slice

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing a water change today and I broke open one of my pieces of rock. What is growing inside? I never put that piece back in but now im concerned if its growing inside all my rock.
Should i be concerned?
20241008_124549.jpg
 
Looks like dead rock to me, but maybe someone else got another idea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new