What is this orange worm attached to my Fish?

Lucky7clover

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
11152 Limehurst Place
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been checking on my fish tank when I noticed this worm thing on my fire fish. I am worried that it might be a parasite as I've never seen this before.

IMG_20240829_203355777.jpg
 
I've been checking on my fish tank when I noticed this worm thing on my fire fish. I am worried that it might be a parasite as I've never seen this before.

IMG_20240829_203355777.jpg
Quick update, the orange thing went missing. Idk where it is now but hopefully it doesn't come back
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new