What is this piece called?

silent1mezzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
304
Reaction score
301
Location
Burlington, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jebao 3500 I use for water changes and I recently broke off the connector that connects the hose to the pump. I've got the larger diameter one available but I can't figure out the name of this part to even begin searching.

The one on the right is the broken piece that fits a 3/4" inner diameter hose. One on the left is 1" ID

IMG_0303.jpeg
 
Hose adaptor or hose barb. You should have hard plumbing adaptors also you could do a piece of pipe to a barb to hose. Parts for those should be available from most big box hardware stores.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new