what would yall do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahtatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahtatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
3
Location
New Braunfels, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 75g tank at home with a pretty generously mixed reef. Along with my corals I have a rbta that split a little over 2 months ago.
Ive been thinking about letting them go so i can have more room for corals without the hazard of an anemone laying waste to the land.
My boss at the tattoo studio I'm working in has a 125g mixed reef i inspired him to create and now he, as well as a coworker, are wanting to buy them from me

what would be a reasonable price for 2 rbta roughly 4-5 inches across?

++ what would be the easiest way to detach them from the live rock?
 
Well if one is still inthe same place it's always been. I'd leave it. Sell the other.
To get mine off(no pun intended)I gently kept touching the foot at the edges until it just let go. I think it thought it was better to release than be ripped off.
I've read others point a pump at it and the flow will make it pop off due to the unliked flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new