Whatch out if you use Paypal!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disagree - but all good
Yeah I agree my situation had nothing to do with the original probem but this is what PayPal did to me. I had 999 charge come through on my debit card ok I call they put it back but took 2 days said it was fraud. Same thing same charge had to happen for 3 weeks I think. Well I contacted by bank and told them this, so when thay saw a charge form Paypal they would deny it. Well then when it wouldn't go throuh on my debit card Paypal switched to one of my credit cards. And PayPal knew it was fraud and it still kept coming. This whole thing took over 2 months to fix be careful with PayPal

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I agree my situation had nothing to do with the original probem but this is what PayPal did to me. I had 999 charge come through on my debit card ok I call they put it back but took 2 days said it was fraud. Same thing same charge had to happen for 3 weeks I think. Well I contacted by bank and told them this, so when thay saw a charge form Paypal they would deny it. Well then when it wouldn't go throuh on my debit card Paypal switched to one of my credit cards. And PayPal knew it was fraud and it still kept coming. This whole thing took over 2 months to fix be careful with PayPal

Yes - I agree the fraud thing is a big problem. I can see both sides - its probably computer generated. Whether right or wrong. Its a Pain....

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Added warning: Paypal is having issues with transferring Visa funds. I have been waiting close to 2 weeks for my money release on 2 transactions and is becoming a critical matter that needs to be resolved sooner than later

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at my Paypal account. And I found LiveAquaria set up for auto payments. I did not authorize auto payments to LiveAquaria. I recently purchased some coral from them. I did use Paypal to pay for it. But there was no reason for auto payments to be authorized and I did not intend to do so. But LiveAquaria set it up to do so. I have been a customer for years. But I will no longer trust them to purchase from in the future. This was clearly intentionally deceptive. There is no legitimate reason for them to do this. If you did pay with PayPal check you're autopayments and deactivate LiveAquaria immediately.
Scandalous

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone at least correct the “Whatch” mispelling in the title? I look at that and wonder if this thread is a joke..

Wahts wrong with the title?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back