Whats your tank nemisis?

Hydroids! I hate these things, and as soon as I kill a bunch and my tank looks almost clean they start popping up like zits on a teenager. I don't think I'll ever win the battle, but just keep the population under control.
 
aptasia...not much but i hate seeing the little buggers pop up...especially when its in a colony of my favorite zoas
 
This stuff right now...:jaw: And I don't know how to kill it....

9e62fe97.jpg


I've battled it all pretty much... The worst though was bubble algae, taken out with a Foxface Lo and Sawblade Caluerpa taken out with a Sailfin Tang.
 
Man I thought I had it bad, but some of you really have it bad now or have had it bad in the past. Great lessons on how to fight everything. I'm a big fan of natural way's vs. chemicals (ie fish, crabs, or shrimp). Keep it coming good place for newbies to learn how to rid themselves of algae or pest. Heck its good for everyone to learn!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new