When would be the best time to place an order?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cara.lantz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to place a large tank build order. When is the best time to place an order? During the group buys? Ive had stuff in my cart for a couple weeks, but want the best deal possible.

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to place a large tank build order. When is the best time to place an order? During the group buys? Ive had stuff in my cart for a couple weeks, but want the best deal possible.
Not sure how much Itll help you out, but if you are planning on buying non map items, you can use code " localreefer " for 10% off once per account :) No where near the black friday deals but better than nothing!

OP
OP
C

cara.lantz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how much Itll help you out, but if you are planning on buying non map items, you can use code " localreefer " for 10% off once per account :) No where near the black friday deals but better than nothing!

That saves me about $80. Thank you very much. But now you have me wondering if I should wait until Black Friday. [emoji24][emoji24]

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are the products in your cart or wishlist? If so, I can take a look and help you out!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there are MAP items, your best bet is ALWAYS Black Friday (assuming you don't mind waiting). That's pretty much the only time you'll see things go on sale, but they also sell fast.

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That saves me about $80. Thank you very much. But now you have me wondering if I should wait until Black Friday. [emoji24][emoji24]
That sounds like enough to buy some starter fish/starter coral for the new build :) Good luck either way!

KhahnOkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The week of Black Friday saved me about $2500 on about $10K of products. It just depends on what you are buying. Nearly impossible to find good savings on lights or Apex, but Sumps, Pumps, Skimmers, and odds and ends, I found saving from 20-50%.

OP
OP
C

cara.lantz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The week of Black Friday saved me about $2500 on about $10K of products. It just depends on what you are buying. Nearly impossible to find good savings on lights or Apex, but Sumps, Pumps, Skimmers, and odds and ends, I found saving from 20-50%.

Thank you for that. I still haven’t heard back from BRS, but looks like Black Friday may be my best bet.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back