When would be the best time to place an order?

cara.lantz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to place a large tank build order. When is the best time to place an order? During the group buys? Ive had stuff in my cart for a couple weeks, but want the best deal possible.
 
They no longer do the group buy, just a monthly preferred reefer sale. The last couple preferred reefer sales were 10x points. So I can't really answer your question. Just thought this might help.
 
They have sales on BRS brand products seems monthly 10% off. We’re having 10% plumbing sale recently also. Dustin
 
I’m looking to place a large tank build order. When is the best time to place an order? During the group buys? Ive had stuff in my cart for a couple weeks, but want the best deal possible.
Not sure how much Itll help you out, but if you are planning on buying non map items, you can use code " localreefer " for 10% off once per account :) No where near the black friday deals but better than nothing!
 
Not sure how much Itll help you out, but if you are planning on buying non map items, you can use code " localreefer " for 10% off once per account :) No where near the black friday deals but better than nothing!

That saves me about $80. Thank you very much. But now you have me wondering if I should wait until Black Friday. [emoji24][emoji24]
 
I’m looking to place a large tank build order. When is the best time to place an order? During the group buys? Ive had stuff in my cart for a couple weeks, but want the best deal possible.

Are the products in your cart or wishlist? If so, I can take a look and help you out!
 
If there are MAP items, your best bet is ALWAYS Black Friday (assuming you don't mind waiting). That's pretty much the only time you'll see things go on sale, but they also sell fast.
 
That saves me about $80. Thank you very much. But now you have me wondering if I should wait until Black Friday. [emoji24][emoji24]
That sounds like enough to buy some starter fish/starter coral for the new build :) Good luck either way!
 
Are the products in your cart or wishlist? If so, I can take a look and help you out!

They are in my cart, and your opinion would greatly be appreciated. Yes there are MAP items but not all.
 
The week of Black Friday saved me about $2500 on about $10K of products. It just depends on what you are buying. Nearly impossible to find good savings on lights or Apex, but Sumps, Pumps, Skimmers, and odds and ends, I found saving from 20-50%.
 
The week of Black Friday saved me about $2500 on about $10K of products. It just depends on what you are buying. Nearly impossible to find good savings on lights or Apex, but Sumps, Pumps, Skimmers, and odds and ends, I found saving from 20-50%.

Thank you for that. I still haven’t heard back from BRS, but looks like Black Friday may be my best bet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new