Where do you buy inverts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoctaReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DoctaReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
294
Reaction score
181
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you buy your inverts from? I'm looking for a good vendor that keeps their inverts in a system without fish so i don't have to QT.
Thanks!
 
I am in Canada so I think it will be helpful to put your location.
 
Reefcleaners is my go to source. I've never QT'd CUC from John and have never had a problem, knock on wood. He's also very responsive to any issues with my order/DOA's etc...If he's not out diving he always responds promptly and refunds immediately if necessary.

You'd also be hard pressed to find better prices with shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new