Where to buy a Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im in the market for a new tank and im shopping around So where are some places that make custom tank, also what is AGA website?
 
No one knows any other then mirrical or AGA's web site?
 
Miracles, A.G.E, Leemar to name a few. I have a 120 rimless from Miracles and couldn't be happier. I am not sure if All Glass Aquariums makes custom tanks but I could be wrong.
 
How is acryic? i found pretty sweet deal on a NIB 36x36x24 acrylic with externiol overflow for 975 shipped. Any downsides to acrylic? i think they scratch easy dont they?
 
glasscages.com

I'm not sure if they do custom tanks anymore.
I emailed them asking how much for a custom size I wanted and they replied with the closest size stock tank they had and the price was higher than on the website.
Not sure about them.... Heard a few bad things from people that purchased through them.
 
Yea, i doubt ill be going to hlass cages i herd alot of bad things and i feel you get what you pay for most the time. How about Acrylic i have never delt with it any one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new