Where to buy large square frag plugs?

Kevin, How many of them do you need. I think I may have a few to spare.
 
I think you can cut up the ones they sell in HD and cure it, pretty cheap too...there was a great thread on NR, gotta dig it up...
 
yeah, i was going to say that i have heard of quite a few reefers using unglazed tiles from the home improvement stores.

don't know if there is anything to watch out for or not. i personally am afraid of any ingredients that could nuke my tank :beat_brick:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new