Which Tank To Go With??

AlvaradoL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have recently been looking into upgrading to 120-150 Gallon Tank. However, I am stuck in between going with an Elos Tank or a fully custom LeeMar Tank. Which tank do you think I should go with based on quality and price difference?
Thanks Guys!

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LeeMar and I'd go with an Elos. IMO they just look a lot cleaner, LeeMar needs to get their silicone work in check.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a custom all glass cages but if I could do it all over I would go with an elos I know acouple of friends with them and they look great

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elos are awesome tanks,I had an Elos mini but sold it to buy a custom reef savvy.have you considered them for building your tank?

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have seen a few AGE tanks and a few Elos tanks,to me the Elos tanks looked better as far as overall quality of the build.the AGE offers things that Elos doesnt like total custom jobs,PVC bottoms ,and external overflows.it really is a toss up as far as which is a better tank.question is,what do you want from your tank?the stand isnt a selling point for me as i wouldnt buy ANY premade stand and jus build my own.

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so folks know, Felix has a carpenter who builds his stands, and they are absolutely beautiful and solid. You can see some on his Facebook page.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back