• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White tail bristletooth tang

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RaymondsWorlddd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
213
Reaction score
87
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Eats like a champ. Beautiful colors. I purchased from Harry’s Marine Life about a year and a half ago. I would guesstimate about 5inches.

$200 pick up only
Orange County, CA 92867
21A6F742-8FE7-47EB-9B21-7017EE53D11D.jpeg
85A1B02D-D53E-4CB2-845B-F117376D363F.jpeg
 
How long have you had it? I'll take it if healthy
 
Eats like a champ. Beautiful colors. I purchased from Harry’s Marine Life about a year and a half ago. I would guesstimate about 5inches.

$200 pick up only
Orange County, CA 92867
21A6F742-8FE7-47EB-9B21-7017EE53D11D.jpeg
85A1B02D-D53E-4CB2-845B-F117376D363F.jpeg
Hey sorry to dig this up but what size this the tang come in when you purchased from Harry’s? Want to pick one up but only if it’s on the smaller size
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new