Why does this happen?

One day it's fine. Next day, gone. Everyone else looks happy. ☹️

Params stable last few weeks:
Ca 465
Alk 11.7
Mg 1350
Ph 8.13.... can't get this to stabilize any higher
NO3 25.... I know.... Can't get it down but it's been this way
PO4 0.1.... actively trying to reduce

20190928_122852.jpg
I have AP700s and T5’s over my tank. I’ve found that acros on frag racks near the glass with par 200ish seem to do worse than frags on racks at the bottom with 125-150 par. In my mind two possible explanations - not enough flow near the glass or par hotspots very close to the glass that a seneye can’t really measure.

Just my 0.02 :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new