Wildlife near you :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i love this thread??hope to add lots?? we will see only been south 8mo now,n loving it..baby doves my daughter rescued and released,they come back and visit.. :) V__A3F8.jpg V__BF05.jpg WP_20200409_22_42_09_Pro.jpg

SMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A neighbor swore they saw a Florida Panther on the edge of the woods around one of our community lakes the other day. Most in the community thought she was crazy. Turns out there was a documented sighting down the street in a backyard in Saint Cloud, FL the week before. So it’s very possible she did see the panther.
Pig Boy! The Florida legend.

Scottmac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loads of seabirds on the NorthEast Coast of England. I live what Americans would consider a short drive from Lindisfarne Holy Island where they have Puffin colonies, which are unique looking sea birds that live in old rabbit burrows in the sand dunes: puffins.png

In my closest city Newcastle upon Tyne we have colonies of Kittiwake Gulls living under the Tyne Bridge (a sister of Sydney Bridge.) They don't look that unusual, but they are named after their unique call they make, and we sometimes get Harbour Porpoises & Bottlenose dolphins swimming up from the estuary.
Kittiwake.jpg
My folks live in the western highlands of Scotland where they have wild goats! My dad has trashed his car a couple of times running into these guys at night!
wild goats.png
Scott

SMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loads of seabirds on the NorthEast Coast of England. I live what Americans would consider a short drive from Lindisfarne Holy Island where they have Puffin colonies, which are unique looking sea birds that live in old rabbit burrows in the sand dunes: puffins.png

In my closest city Newcastle upon Tyne we have colonies of Kittiwake Gulls living under the Tyne Bridge (a sister of Sydney Bridge.) They don't look that unusual, but they are named after their unique call they make, and we sometimes get Harbour Porpoises & Bottlenose dolphins swimming up from the estuary.
Kittiwake.jpg
My folks live in the western highlands of Scotland where they have wild goats! My dad has trashed his car a couple of times running into these guys at night!
wild goats.png
Scott
Would love to photograph Puffins.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back