Will not do this again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leicobra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What about dosing iodine like mike said in the video to help with dying from the bottom up? Is this necessary?
Personally, I only used it as a dip. I have dose them to the tank in the past ,but with no hard prove that it will help from dying though. However, I did over dose it once and it wipe out my red planet colony. With my regular water changes, I am not too worried about my trace elements. Only thing I am using is acropower.
 
I am still trying to learn how to take a proper photo of my tank. This is the new guy. Mustard tang.

A25FFDE3-EEAC-45DA-8CCE-8A4D35FF930A.jpeg B4E4AEBD-4508-4300-99C7-83C8EE49D5A6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new