Budmans
SWEET 17 After Sale!
OP
saltlife97

saltlife97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Salifert. I had issues with my hammers when my alk was out of whack. I'd test before doing anything tho
How would you go about increasing your nitrate ? Just less water changes ? I’ve already cut them down to one every month or so now because they got so low

AS

ATAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
You can see decent amount algae on the back of you glass, so I wouldn't say lack of nutrients are the issue. Your other surrounding corals look ok, so once again, don't think nutrients are the issue. Wall variety euphyllia are typically more difficult to keep, and don't respond well to being cut or fragged (lots of shop sell fragged ones). I would encourage you to become more familiar with general water chemistry before buying more (they are expensive, and will probably continue to rise in price), invest in good test kits (salifert, red sea, hanna), and watch reputable videos online (brs, marine depot, tidal gardens, coral euphoria,...).

JGT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I see them now. I thought that was epoxy or glue holding the coral in place. But they look like it could be nudibranchs. And not the good kind.

Top Shelf Aquatics

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE LIVEROCK IN YOUR TANK? NOT THE AQUASCAPE, BUT THE ROCK!

• Love it and wouldn't change it

Votes: 272 60.6%
  • Like it ok but would try something different

Votes: 136 30.3%
  • Don't like it at all

Votes: 24 5.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 17 3.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors