Wish me luck!!

Mstansbery

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
572
Reaction score
9
Location
SF Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just snatched this guy up on ebay ("6 inches")...Lets what it looks like when it comes in!


$(KGrHqN,!psE-zq59hc0BP5!gZDReg~~60_57.jpg
 
Good luck! please post pics when you get it in.:bigsmile:
 
Who did you get it from? There are plenty of great vendors on eBay, albeit there are plenty of bad ones too, lol

HAHA! Thanks everybody! -happyreefing was the vendor -His feedback only had one response regarding a chalice. He stands by his product and assures me it was properly represented! :neutral:
 
It is still for sale. I just went all the way through to the commit to buy part.
 
It is still for sale. I just went all the way through to the commit to buy part.

Thanks Mike!!

Oh hey you're right..we had some communication errors last night but I've been talking with him all morning..still a bit ominous..let me send him a msg about that!!!
 
Ok phhhhheeeeewwww!

Its been ended! lol

Im giddy like a school girl...Ive made some good investments..and some bad investments in my days..hoping this one will pay off!!
 
Last edited:
Looks beautiful, good luck and hope it all works out well. Keep us updated and post pics when you get it in.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
It looks gorgeous. I hope it works out for you!
 
Oh you stinker! Your the one that got it. I was looking for that last night!! Good for you its a beauty
 
LOL Sorry 3Twinklets!!

Thanks Revsgirl and Seahorsekeeper!!

The piece is in and it's a WINNER!! -Wow my LED's just came on...This thing will be a rainbow KILLER!!

I'll hold it for a few weeks to make sure the colors keep then I'll be releasing some pieces..not pinky nail sized frags!!! :tongue:
 
Last edited:
I really do want a frag of that when you do split it. Just tell me when! Its stunning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new