WNY corals

darylnoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just starting to our corals in my tank. I am wondering if anyone has any small cheap frags. I am also looking for a BTA if anyone has it. I am not looking for a handout I will pay.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have some options for western NY if that's the title. How old is the tank? I wouldn't try a bta for 6 months or more. A toadstool maybe? A guy in Lockport puts some stuff on fleabay that is reasonable. East side of Buffalo is TCK coral for some nice stuff. ARC shares the same storefront w/ TCK just outside the airport. In years past, the nickel city frag swap, Buffalo NY, was the 1st Saturday in April. I'll have to look that up. If you want to take a ride south, Williamsport PA has a swap in the high school a few times a year. What are you looking for and how fresh is the setup?
Edit: most recent in the 2019 swap thread
3-30 Rochester NY flower city frag swap
4-27 Williamsport PA swap
4-28 Buffalo NY Queen city frag swap

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

darylnoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the swaps coming up. My tank had been running about a year now, just taking it slow this time. My parameters are good. I have some zoas. Just looking to add a couple more things and start to get some color in the tank.

Beefyreefy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where are you located? I’m in Webster. I’d don’t have a ton of variety but I would sell or trade you some frags. I don’t have a ton of variety but I could make a small frag pack for dirt cheap for you. I only ask that if you’re successful, you hook me, or someone else up with a similar deal down the road. Pay it forward so to speak and It’s good for the hobby!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back