Worm ID in zoanthid

FishyKrissy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this zoa has been in my tank one week or so and this worm thing started popping out of it today. Any clue what it is? Should I pull it out?

IMG_3192.jpeg IMG_3172.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3193.mov
    29 MB
this zoa has been in my tank one week or so and this worm thing started popping out of it today. Any clue what it is? Should I pull it out?

IMG_3192.jpeg IMG_3172.jpeg
Agree on starfish legs and of starfish that are reef safe and great scavengers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new