Worst Aprils fools day joke ever!

Chrille26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While at work yesterday I get a call from my girlfriend, at first I dont answer but then she follows up with a message reading ”code red”, so I call her up. She sounds down and tells me she just got home from work and checked in on my reef while passing it, and couldnt find my favorite fish, my yellow Coris wrasse. She proceed to tell me she looked around the tank only to find my beloved wrasse on the floor, dried up.
I get so mad at myself that I swear out load at work since I have put off getting a mesh screen and so sad since I have had that fish for a long time and he is such a character. I knew adding two Damsels without a mesh lid would cause stressed fish to jump..
She offer to send a pic but I decline, but she says she will send a pic either way, and I am so upset I just yeah whatever..
Then she sends me this pic, saying Aprils fool in Swedish :
7BA06AB6-BBB3-426F-B992-317C601316C1.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha she got you good!

OP
OP
Chrille26

Chrille26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha she got you good!
Indeed! :D

At least it was a good reminder/incentive to get a lid for your tank so some good may come from it.

Thats very true, should arrive at the end of next week.

The worst part was I couldnt get her back, she was on high alert the rest of the day because she knew I would retaliate!

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might consider it the worst joke ever … but better as a joke than an actual event! Points to her for making you think it was real getting your adrenalin going! … and you can start planning a payback! ;Joyful

Malcontent

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bird pranked me by partially unlatching his food dish so it appeared secure but fell to the floor once I filled it with food. I'm sure he was amused to see me crawling on the floor picking up the food.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back