Worst Aprils fools day joke ever!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrille26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrille26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
470
Reaction score
373
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While at work yesterday I get a call from my girlfriend, at first I dont answer but then she follows up with a message reading ”code red”, so I call her up. She sounds down and tells me she just got home from work and checked in on my reef while passing it, and couldnt find my favorite fish, my yellow Coris wrasse. She proceed to tell me she looked around the tank only to find my beloved wrasse on the floor, dried up.
I get so mad at myself that I swear out load at work since I have put off getting a mesh screen and so sad since I have had that fish for a long time and he is such a character. I knew adding two Damsels without a mesh lid would cause stressed fish to jump..
She offer to send a pic but I decline, but she says she will send a pic either way, and I am so upset I just yeah whatever..
Then she sends me this pic, saying Aprils fool in Swedish :
7BA06AB6-BBB3-426F-B992-317C601316C1.jpeg
 
Haha she got you good!
 
Haha she got you good!
Indeed! :D

At least it was a good reminder/incentive to get a lid for your tank so some good may come from it.

Thats very true, should arrive at the end of next week.

The worst part was I couldnt get her back, she was on high alert the rest of the day because she knew I would retaliate!
 
I hate AFD! My wife gets me every year...
 
You might consider it the worst joke ever … but better as a joke than an actual event! Points to her for making you think it was real getting your adrenalin going! … and you can start planning a payback! ;Joyful
 
My bird pranked me by partially unlatching his food dish so it appeared secure but fell to the floor once I filled it with food. I'm sure he was amused to see me crawling on the floor picking up the food.
 
At least she did not send a pic of water on the floor saying the tank is leaking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new