• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wp 10's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nuch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nuch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
150
Reaction score
22
Location
Staten Island, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 brand new never seen water 1 week old wp 10's. Tank build fell through. $60 each shipped.
 
Last edited:
20140325_183426.jpg
 
Got one left. Lmk I'm shipping out a 25 today, I can ship urs. Also I have a 25 &10 combo for sale on ebay. If you buy I gotta take off the 10 off ebay.
 
Ok there's a problem! Initially upon arrival I tested the pump in my 26g. It worked! Removed/rinsed and dried then put away. Took out of the box today and put it in my new setup and nothing!! It's not working at all. Power supply works as all lights are on but the head itself doesn't! What do I do?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399068592.400236.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399068637.820178.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new