• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wp dual controler

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nuch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nuch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
150
Reaction score
22
Location
Staten Island, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can use any combo wp's $50 shipped
 

Attachments

  • 20140414_193758.jpg
    20140414_193758.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 339
Sorry guys should have went more into detail. I didnt think it was gonna get this much attention. Got alot of pms. Anyway I do have a couple. I put in a order for friends to save some $ on shipping. There brand new just got em yesterday. Not making money off em, its what I paid just like 5-6 bucks more cause I'll be shipping them. You can use a 10 and a 25 or two 25's or a 40 and 25 etc. Comes with a power supply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new