Wtb high end mushrooms

TrillBill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m looking to expand my mushroom collection! I currently have OG bounce, neptune bounce, reef koi bounce, jawbreaker, and a variety of more inexpensive shrooms. I’m looking for more high end but am always looking for crazy colors. Thanks in advance and happy feefing!
 
Hello everyone! I’m looking to expand my mushroom collection! I currently have OG bounce, neptune bounce, reef koi bounce, jawbreaker, and a variety of more inexpensive shrooms. I’m looking for more high end but am always looking for crazy colors. Thanks in advance and happy feefing!
 

Got these bright yellow one

9E0983B7-D483-41DC-8DCA-A84083068EE1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new