WTB - Neptune Apex EB6

  • Thread starter Thread starter bosyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is a EB6 ? Did you mean the new EB8 or the black metal EB4?
I am in Australia and we have the EB6 which is the international version. So, I was looking for something like this
 

Attachments

  • eb6-new-a.jpg
    eb6-new-a.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new