WTB - Neptune Apex EB6

  • Thread starter Thread starter bosyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is a EB6 ? Did you mean the new EB8 or the black metal EB4?
I am in Australia and we have the EB6 which is the international version. So, I was looking for something like this
 

Attachments

  • eb6-new-a.jpg
    eb6-new-a.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new