WTB: Reefi Uno 2.1 or 2.0 - need 2

saltcreep74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
422
Reaction score
132
Location
The city of Sin and Temptation
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Looking for 2-Reefi Uno's 2.1 or 2.0...preferrable 2.1's. Please message me the shipped price if you have any available.
 
I have a 2.0, you can have it for 400 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • reefi.jpg
    reefi.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 21

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new