WTB: UV Sterilizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Sterilizer to run temporally that won't kill my wallet.
 
Trying to get rid of some ich.

Looking to spend as little as possible. The tank is a 120g.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
no one has one laying around?
 
I have a turbo twist 18 watt
 
I also have turbo twist 18 and 9w. 18w I'll be willing to let go $75. Brand new bulb.
 
still looking for a 18 watt turbo twist...

waiting to hear back from litenyaup but looking for options..
 
Got one mods please close.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new