WTT 2 MP40W for a MP60

ccscorpion200

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
86
Reaction score
2
Location
texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade for an mp60 if someone have one. Got 2 mp40w that been flawless, but moved up to a bigger tank and wanting a little more flow.
 
Not really selling, if i can't get a trade, I'll just keep it and maybe get another mp40.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new