WWC Red Polyp Clathratah

  • Thread starter Thread starter paraletho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paraletho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
400
Location
Sabine Pass Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyonre here have this one grown out. I got a frag from Brandon FHC at Reef Currents this weekend. Is it a real sprwler or will I see some vertical.
 
Slow grower, most likely plating. Likes a ton of flow.
 
Oops. Was thinking spathalata. Someone else needs to chime in. Sorry.
 
I bought the came pc from Brandon there too. I'll keep u updated as it grows. I have mine on my frag rack till it grows bigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new