WYSIWYG BOUNCE Mushrooms and Interstellar

Underwatergardeners

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
39
Location
St. Louis MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have wysiwyg Mean Green Juggernaut Bounce Mushrooms and 1 Interstellar for sale. Shipping is $40 also check out the website www.underwatergardeners.com for more corals.
Message me if any questions. Thanks

$115
6520F87B-93A9-4619-9FBC-56163A8DF21E.jpeg


$190
647EDB0D-CA4F-447E-A029-C8553D9BE17B.jpeg


$210
8EA0D562-8A71-4BA2-A338-21A5303AFE3F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new