Xem's 75 Gallon Reef

ixouttheeyes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
The O.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share a little about my tank.

Equipment:
75 G Display
40 G Sump
Eshopps Overflow
Mag 9 return
8*54W Tek
Precision Marine Bullet skimmer

Livestock:
Mixed LPS & SPS
1 Hippo Tang
1 Yellow Tang
1 Maroon Clown
photo-1.jpg
 
One thing I didn't mention in my livestock list was aiptasia. I have about a million! In efforts to combat the beasts I've just built a new water change system. I've built it so that I can hook it up to controller which will automate the water changes for me. I'm torn between a ReefKeeper Elite & Lite. I like the robust features each offers, but am debating whether I need the expandability the Elite offers. What does everyone think?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new