revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,877
- Reaction score
- 122,548
Well it's not custom like I want, but for right now it will be good for me.
I haven't picked the tank up yet, but will pick it up after I get back from vacation.
Its a used 120g tank canopy and stand but is only 9 months old and in mint condition. :D
The stand and canopy alone are $500, but I got the stand, canopy, tank, and a sump for $550. Not to bad. ;)
I haven't picked the tank up yet, but will pick it up after I get back from vacation.
Its a used 120g tank canopy and stand but is only 9 months old and in mint condition. :D
The stand and canopy alone are $500, but I got the stand, canopy, tank, and a sump for $550. Not to bad. ;)