You know your obsessed when.....

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok that is crazy! I have travel 3 hours to get to a LFS 1.5 there and 1.5 back but 6...is obsessed!
I live in waaaaayyy upstate NY. its a 1.5 hour drive one way to any LFS. SO I have been to every LFS I can find between NY, VT, and Mass. I have yet to venture into the actual city, but have heard of several decent LFS's in the area. NYC is definitely someplace I don't want to drive to, or around.

OP
OP
Droberts0724

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I check on the tank first thing when getting home from work. Then saying hi to the family lol.
Yup...definitely sounds about right :) My kids say mom you love the fish more than us. I tell them no they are just little and need me more...they are all grown now so this works:p

OP
OP
Droberts0724

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in waaaaayyy upstate NY. its a 1.5 hour drive one way to any LFS. SO I have been to every LFS I can find between NY, VT, and Mass. I have yet to venture into the actual city, but have heard of several decent LFS's in the area. NYC is definitely someplace I don't want to drive to, or around.
I have a LFS 5 mins from my house....I basically live at that store ;Joyful

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup...definitely sounds about right :) My kids say mom you love the fish more than us. I tell them no they are just little and need me more...they are all grown now so this works:p
Lol my wife says same thing he loves that fish tank more then us. But if she only knew how much money could just vanish lol

OP
OP
Droberts0724

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video call your sleeping wife. To make her wake up and show you the coral you just added. Then she tells you no so you buy a nest camera to check in whenever you want.
No lie...my kids refuse to send me pics at work so I just ordered a camera to check for myself! So I'm not the only crazy one...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back