You might be a reefer if…

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm legit considering a mini fridge to set up next to the tank, lol. My husband is always moving the fish food around the freezer and sometimes I have to dig around to find it. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
My wife and I did just that, one of those mini fridges with an actual freezer door on top. And yes, I have beer on the bottom.

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Ring Camera In the living room that covers the living room, dining room, common areas and the hallway, Wife has it for our 2 dogs so she can watch them during the day while at work, I have it so I can see reef tank all day while at work!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::winking-face:
We have a Ring camera at the front door, but I need to get one for the living room to see what my heathen dogs are up to while I'm at work. I want to be able to yell at them through the camera mic if they're being naughty, lol! (Bonus would be I can see the tank too!) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...if you giggle every time your ATO comes on (or maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase with it) :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

We have a Ring camera at the front door, but I need to get one for the living room to see what my heathen dogs are up to while I'm at work. I want to be able to yell at them through the camera mic if they're being naughty, lol! (Bonus would be I can see the tank too!) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Check out the Furbo, you can monitor, talk to your pets, and even shoot treats at them. It is awesome!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...if you giggle every time your ATO comes on (or maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase with it) :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Check out the Furbo, you can monitor, talk to your pets, and even shoot treats at them. It is awesome!
I've looked into that one - my brother and his wife have one for their cats, lol. My only worry with it is the fact that it has treats in it... I have very food oriented, very smart dogs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked into that one - my brother and his wife have one for their cats, lol. My only worry with it is the fact that it has treats in it... I have very food oriented, very smart dogs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'm hoping they put one on wheels so you can drive it around like an RC car to either chase, or run away from them lol.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 7.1%
Back