20221023_130406.jpg

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im guilty of that lol
Me too!! LOL. Now I have a tank in my hallway (and my hallway wasn't built wide enough for a tank). Haha. Thank goodness I'm the only one living here. I can just turn sideways in the hall to get around the tank. :)

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too!! LOL. Now I have a tank in my hallway (and my hallway wasn't built wide enough for a tank). Haha. Thank goodness I'm the only one living here. I can just turn sideways in the hall to get around the tank. :)
Yup, i got rid off the big dinning room table and got a smaller one so i could fit one of the tanks in the dinning room lol

TheyGaveItToMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody demanded anything. Get off your high horse already.

NVM I see your from texas.
Maybe, our education system is lacking down here in the land of individual liberty, but now your story doesn't make any sense to a poor ol' cowboy like myself. Did your friends come to your home accusing you of growing the devils lettuce, did you go out searching for police to invite in for tea, or did you just make the whole thing up? Which is it?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are a reefer if…

…You talk to your fish more than you do anyone else.

Specifically, I talk to this guy as he’s always at the glass and wanting to play with me (No seriously, he swims through my fingers all the time when my hand is in the tank).
2B1909F9-0A2C-478F-A6CC-0F009694670E.jpeg

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe, our education system is lacking down here in the land of individual liberty, but now your story doesn't make any sense to a poor ol' cowboy like myself. Did your friends come to your home accusing you of growing the devils lettuce, did you go out searching for police to invite in for tea, or did you just make the whole thing up? Which is it?
Just stop already!!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be a reefer if the police have showed up, because you have "grow lights" going all day in your living room. -- True story.

Had to explain to the po po that grow lights are red, and fish lights are blue. They did enjoy looking at the tank, and now I know my local police much better.
I nearly had the police called on me because of this… God that was a fun day, but hey I did get someone into the hobby because of it so I’d say that was a successful trip.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be a reefer if ...

.... you willingly subject yourself to ADVERTISING!!

I am sitting over on different R2R thread refreshing R2R page trying to bring back an ad I've looked at before, saw again today, and now want to (again) explore it more fully in order to buy what is being advertised... If it were my TV, I try to stay on premium no ad channels or I even use tricks to fast forward live TV so I skip TV commecials... but if it is aquarium related - BRING IT ON (lol ... not really, within reason - please spammers don't find me)

EDIT: PS - and doing this while supposed to be working... lol

Mackey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a fun thread...... can the lot of you who would like to talk about the drug war, personal liberty, and police brutality, talk somewhere else beside a thread where people just wanna make corny foxyworthy jokes.

I have opinions on police and personal liberty, but this is a reefing forum! Not a place to share your grand views on the subject of policing. Insults on where a person comes from also majorly inappropriate!

We are a group of people of differing creeds, religions, politics, nationalities, and colors, but bound by a common cause, the love of our "Wet Pets". And even if you disagree, literally everyone that has responded to these threads has come at it snarkly and severely lacking in any grace whatsoever.

You guys have no clue on how to respond or talk about issues in a kindly or effective way, and until you can learn to do that, please find another home to be gloomy and angry while we laugh and joke.

also the Texas comment was incredibly rude, not sure why the mods didn't take that down.

Please everyone take a collective chill pill, and have some fun, this is coming from a fricking 18 yo, who's generation perfected being rude to people online

ROBERT35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught myself checking in on my tank last weekend while I was at my kids cheerleading event. Is it totally normal to have a webcam on your tank to have 24 hour viewing? Most people probably think it’s overkill but hey…it’s my tank, my hobby, my addiction, and my money. So yeah I’m a reefer and totally addicted to anything that I can get my hands on about the hobby. But how do you know you’re a reefer? Let’s talk about it…
You might be a reefer if:

Attachments

• 20221026_173825.jpg
    20221026_173825.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 19

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a fun thread...... can the lot of you who would like to talk about the drug war, personal liberty, and police brutality, talk somewhere else beside a thread where people just wanna make corny foxyworthy jokes.

I have opinions on police and personal liberty, but this is a reefing forum! Not a place to share your grand views on the subject of policing. Insults on where a person comes from also majorly inappropriate!

We are a group of people of differing creeds, religions, politics, nationalities, and colors, but bound by a common cause, the love of our "Wet Pets". And even if you disagree, literally everyone that has responded to these threads has come at it snarkly and severely lacking in any grace whatsoever.

You guys have no clue on how to respond or talk about issues in a kindly or effective way, and until you can learn to do that, please find another home to be gloomy and angry while we laugh and joke.

also the Texas comment was incredibly rude, not sure why the mods didn't take that down.

Please everyone take a collective chill pill, and have some fun, this is coming from a fricking 18 yo, who's generation perfected being rude to people online
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back