You might be a reefer if…

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm legit considering a mini fridge to set up next to the tank, lol. My husband is always moving the fish food around the freezer and sometimes I have to dig around to find it. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
My wife and I did just that, one of those mini fridges with an actual freezer door on top. And yes, I have beer on the bottom.

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Ring Camera In the living room that covers the living room, dining room, common areas and the hallway, Wife has it for our 2 dogs so she can watch them during the day while at work, I have it so I can see reef tank all day while at work!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::winking-face:
We have a Ring camera at the front door, but I need to get one for the living room to see what my heathen dogs are up to while I'm at work. I want to be able to yell at them through the camera mic if they're being naughty, lol! (Bonus would be I can see the tank too!) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...if you giggle every time your ATO comes on (or maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase with it) :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

We have a Ring camera at the front door, but I need to get one for the living room to see what my heathen dogs are up to while I'm at work. I want to be able to yell at them through the camera mic if they're being naughty, lol! (Bonus would be I can see the tank too!) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Check out the Furbo, you can monitor, talk to your pets, and even shoot treats at them. It is awesome!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...if you giggle every time your ATO comes on (or maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase with it) :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Check out the Furbo, you can monitor, talk to your pets, and even shoot treats at them. It is awesome!
I've looked into that one - my brother and his wife have one for their cats, lol. My only worry with it is the fact that it has treats in it... I have very food oriented, very smart dogs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked into that one - my brother and his wife have one for their cats, lol. My only worry with it is the fact that it has treats in it... I have very food oriented, very smart dogs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'm hoping they put one on wheels so you can drive it around like an RC car to either chase, or run away from them lol.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 55 73.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back