You might be a reefer if.......

Wife asks for kitchen island. I immediately begin to incorporate and negotiate an aquarium into the design..

Love it! I wouldn't even ask for the kitchen island...I would say how are we going to tear out these walls to incorporate a gigantic tank?? :D
 
Love it! I wouldn't even ask for the kitchen island...I would say how are we going to tear out these walls to incorporate a gigantic tank?? :D
You must be a reefer for sure when your sign reads. Must Stay Away From Live Sales!
 
You might be a reefer if you are overheard discussing bam bams, hallucinations, purple haze, sunny D's, and oompa loompas and you are NOT speaking slang language for drugs
Your definently a reefer head when you realize most of these strains are already named after drugs!
 
You might be a reefer if your wife tells you Costco is out of water and your reply is "don't worry, our water is better anyway"
Yep... ro for drinking... just happen to have di for 20200421_222904.jpg reef *cough*
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new