Your reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you enjoy most about your reef tank. Do you like watching your tank,upgrading with new stuff, buying new corals,buying new fish? What keeps you interested in this hobby?
 
Growing frags is by far my favorite part of the hobby, Just the feeling u get when you watch something grow in your aquarium is unexplainable, That's the reason I love freshwater planted tanks as well.
 
I've got a 29g mixed reef, and every frag I've put in is so small..I've got a packed tank full of small frags and what I love most is watching them grow and multiply as well..its amazing to watch a reef grow out in front of you
 
I also enjoy buying browned out sps cheap and watching them color up and look completely different.
 
tinkering with my tank and watching stuff grow. Also watching the interaction between habitants takes up lots of my time :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new