Zero Edge Tanks Showoff

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see some pics of Zero Edge Tanks if anybody has em to show off!

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
****! just took our Zero Edge system down last week! Bad display at the store, we find too many kids and even adults on a daily basis touching the water of the tank with their nasty who knows touched what tank, also they throw stuff in the tank for some reason, we have found candy, toys, merchandise, rocks and other items in the tank. It says in huge words "Please do not put your hands near this tank" and then again on the lighting system the same thing. So last week the tank started doing really bad and we have come to a decision to take the system down. Anyone want a Zero Edge for a great price? lol

OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
****! just took our Zero Edge system down last week! Bad display at the store, we find too many kids and even adults on a daily basis touching the water of the tank with their nasty who knows touched what tank, also they throw stuff in the tank for some reason, we have found candy, toys, merchandise, rocks and other items in the tank. It says in huge words "Please do not put your hands near this tank" and then again on the lighting system the same thing. So last week the tank started doing really bad and we have come to a decision to take the system down. Anyone want a Zero Edge for a great price? lol
Aw man that sucks, I suppose out of all the tank styles, it's the one that looks the most like a wishing fountain lol. Toss in a penny, make a wish..

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pacific East has one in there show room and its Unreal! Had me looking into buying one until i seen the price tag..ouch!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol is any rimless tank "simply" a rimless tank, nothing ordinary about them!

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zero edge are awesome, but one thing I wonder is how do you clean the glass? I use magnet cleaners on my regular tank but what do you do with water flowing over the outside?

fishypets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would imagine due to flow issues one could not have a full blwon sps zero-edge tank.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would imagine due to flow issues one could not have a full blwon sps zero-edge tank.

That was a flaw but they soon made it so only the three panels over flow making pumps such as vortechs be able to go on the back wall.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i always loved the look of them and even started building one but i love my sticks so i couldn't go any farther with it... if there was a way i would make a super deep one with my mp60s in the middle and it didn't distort the view i would be all over it!!!!!

OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i always loved the look of them and even started building one but i love my sticks so i couldn't go any farther with it... if there was a way i would make a super deep one with my mp60s in the middle and it didn't distort the view i would be all over it!!!!!
That would look awesome, it really would! I think a specialty one with best of the best chalices would be awesome.

Back