• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zeus, A New Rainbow Tenuis.

Dan Ponchak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends and fellow hobbyists!

I wanted to see what was out there for potential trades for an acropora tenuis I have.

Here is a couple full colony shots of what I have named Zeus from a month back-

ZEUS TENUIS.jpg

ZEUSS.jpg

Couple more recent macro shots-

ZEUS so close.jpg

ZEUS Cut.jpg

Frags available for trade, willing to part with bigger cuts if the trade is right-

ZEUS.jpg

Zeus fragsas.jpg

Here is a pic of a frag that has been growing under Gen4 radions that was cut and sold from my same colony of Zeus.

JESSE ZEUS.jpg

Crazy what different tanks and lights will do to a coral!

I am willing to sell outright.

As for trades go, I am interested mainly in other high end acro but like nice mushrooms and tank equipment!

I appreciate you taking a look and let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Sam
Zeus. Beautiful acro! What would your price be for a frag? I have a few maxspect gyres (used 3-4 months) and a near new MP10 QDW (in water 1 week) available for trade. I’ve never used forum type communication before tonight.Hope I’m doing this right.

somethinq else

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends and fellow hobbyists!

I wanted to see what was out there for potential trades for an acropora tenuis I have.

Here is a couple full colony shots of what I have named Zeus from a month back-

ZEUS TENUIS.jpg

ZEUSS.jpg

Couple more recent macro shots-

ZEUS so close.jpg

ZEUS Cut.jpg

Frags available for trade, willing to part with bigger cuts if the trade is right-

ZEUS.jpg

Zeus fragsas.jpg

Here is a pic of a frag that has been growing under Gen4 radions that was cut and sold from my same colony of Zeus.

JESSE ZEUS.jpg

Crazy what different tanks and lights will do to a coral!

I am willing to sell outright.

As for trades go, I am interested mainly in other high end acro but like nice mushrooms and tank equipment!

I appreciate you taking a look and let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Sam
I'm interested in a frag of Zeus. I can trade out or buy out . PM please

OP
OP
SM_Reef

SM_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to disappoint everyone but unfortunately I lost the majority of my coral including Zeus, due to personal surgeries not allowing me to be 100%, heavy metal poisoning and down right my own mistakes.

Zeus is still alive in one tank and is a very healthy beautiful coral owned by Thinh Vu. As far as I’m aware every frag I traded or sold has perished and his is the only one left.

Once again I apologize for the thread going dark and the lack of information.

Happy reefing,

Sam

Back