• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zeus, A New Rainbow Tenuis.

SM_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
101
Reaction score
86
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends and fellow hobbyists!

I wanted to see what was out there for potential trades for an acropora tenuis I have.

Here is a couple full colony shots of what I have named Zeus from a month back-

ZEUS TENUIS.jpg


ZEUSS.jpg


Couple more recent macro shots-

ZEUS so close.jpg


ZEUS Cut.jpg


Frags available for trade, willing to part with bigger cuts if the trade is right-

ZEUS.jpg

Zeus fragsas.jpg


Here is a pic of a frag that has been growing under Gen4 radions that was cut and sold from my same colony of Zeus.

JESSE ZEUS.jpg


Crazy what different tanks and lights will do to a coral!

I am willing to sell outright.

As for trades go, I am interested mainly in other high end acro but like nice mushrooms and tank equipment!

I appreciate you taking a look and let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Sam
 
Last edited:
I think you're killing me here Sam!!!!!;Wideyed
 
How much are frags? , pm please
 
Zeus is the new homewrecker...I'll trade my first born son for a 1" frag.

HAHA!! I highly appreciate the compliment sir! =]

Great work on this colony. how long have you been aquaculturing it? how did it respond to LED? are you using t5 supplements?

Thank you sir! I have had this colony for just under a year. Started out bleached as bleached can get. The colony has been grown under LED only, no t5's or MH, but I am thinking about adding t5's to the frag tank eventually.
 
HAHA!! I highly appreciate the compliment sir! =]



Thank you sir! I have had this colony for just under a year. Started out bleached as bleached can get. The colony has been grown under LED only, no t5's or MH, but I am thinking about adding t5's to the frag tank eventually.
pm me info on the piece. I would be interested in trying it.
 
Couple shots from earlier today!


Zeus Macro1 (1 of 1).jpg

Zeus Macro2 (1 of 1).jpg
 
My coral farmer and I were drooling over it today! It's a beauty, I want it so bad! Really great shots Sam.
-Chris
 
How much would it be to purchase a smaller frag outright?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new