Zeus, A New Rainbow Tenuis.

I definitely have stuff I would trade for a frag. I have WD, jawbreakers, also have high end zoanthids.
 
First frag pictured is pending, same with the larger frag half pictured.

Thanks everyone again for the interest!

Sam
 
Every frag is sold besides one, please close thread I will make a new thread in livestock for sale. Going to sell the last frag outright.

Thank you everyone!
 
Last edited:
Wow amazoing!!!! Interested in a frag
 
Wow amazoing!!!! Interested in a frag

Thank you! I will start a personal conversation with you. Welcome to the best forum for the saltwater hobby there is btw!

Sam
 
Every frag is sold! Wont have any more Zeus frags until mid to late August.

Thank you everyone for the interest!

Sam
 
Put me on your list for a frag please

Will do! Thank you.

I am officially not taking any more names to add to the waiting list, hoping to be able to get everyone on the list taken care of as soon as possible but it will be a few months at least.

Thank you everyone for the interest!

Sam
 
Interested in maybe a trade or price if there are any left haha
 
I have a rapid led corona for trade
 
I have a ton of acros, what are you looking for in trade?
 
Replied to the other thread as well... The mother and at least the frag pictured here have relatively advanced hyperplasia. AFAIK not communicable, but people should know.
 
Why not show the price per 1" frag?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new