• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa 6pack $70

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phuang

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
536
Reaction score
57
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Located in ny bayside, or can meetup in the city on weekday. Can ship

Zoa 6 pack for $70
Pack6a
GridArt_20250613_103001351.jpg

Pack6b
GridArt_20250613_103226557.jpg
 
10/10 seller. Went to pick up the pack I bought and he hooked it up with extras and the bigger frags/higher polyp counts. His tank is packed to the BRIM with coral.

Highly recommend!
 
Any packs left? Whats estimated shipping to indiana
Shipping come out to 44.47 but can make pack deal.
If you give me a budget range, i can make a customize pack.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new