Zoa ID?

johnf3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
31
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have three different zoas that I have no name for. Curious if anyone else knows?

Thanks
JF

0A0E7435-7F46-42DF-8ABC-CDB850C2FA90.jpeg 44719C1D-D21F-4FEE-AEA2-6EA62C88F17A.jpeg E7EF2306-7EFC-4D27-9345-B50F3F11C7D2.jpeg
 
Filters can make it tricky.

First pic looks to be blue eyed blondes and mandarin oranges to me.

Second pic is a playboy bunny or a Sakura variety, there’s a bunch of morphs of each.
 
Thanks everyone! The first pic is definitely blue eyed blondes and mandarin orange. My closest guess for second pic is a variation of Playboy Bunny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new