Zoanthid/Palythoa ID?

Coralfish1701

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a xenia frag, and the store gave me a rock to put it on. I noticed a zoanthid/palythoa on the rock, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what variety they are? also, will it harm the xenia?

IMG_4877.PNG
 
Last edited:
the question got cut off, will it harm the xenia, and what kind of zoanthid/palythoa is it?
 
If anything, the Xenia will harm it
 
Xenia grows wildly fast and will most likely win the territory .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new