• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10+ Inch Durasa Clam

Triggerman77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
587
Reaction score
75
Location
Goose Creek NC 28529
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Beautiful LG Durasa for sale This clam is a beast. I prefer that u have experience in keeping clams. Bc i would hate to see some thing happen to this Baby Anyway $200 Firm
PHONEPICS143.jpg


Sorry for the pic quality Its a cell phone pic
 
I really Do not want to ship This beast !! But I will meet up as far North as V.A. (EastCoast) and Far South as Myrtle Beach Area :D Thats 3+ hours either way of Me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new