OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been almost 2 weeks since I leave the system running auto pilot. 3 more weeks to go. So far everything look good on camera.

Some of the pic I shot before I left.
Blue light, shot with Nikon d500 with Tamron 90mm micro lens and Sigma 17-50mm lens (for colonies and group shots). Here are what I see under blue light and orange glasses on: another world.
Man, I miss my corals. ;(
qT5Mi5Q.jpg

cp1DqJM.jpg

9MJvlyJ.jpg

Cb golden jaw dropper

WU9whi6.jpg

Kx7lu2Y.jpg

Bkchem Wetdream
sGSdBeM.jpg

Mr V's Yellow Fever
mVnklaO.jpg

kDmOlRQ.jpg

OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bb Draw Jopper. This acro is crazy beautiful. It look way better than the OG jaw dropper imo
g0pcBBV.jpg

Vivid Tequila sunrise
aQiDZ6u.jpg

For some reason I don't have good pe on the asd rainbow mili, but color is outstanding.
JG4wgQr.jpg

Tsa Princess Peach
V7VuusR.jpg

RR angry bird
AYiGPPp.jpg

Arc Fireworks
XIIQvrt.jpg

Rru Applejack
fvB5Krr.jpg

Gonzo cookie Monster
GRm1L7X.jpg

Tgc acrolandia
licN29T.jpg

Greg Gdowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I went through the same phase as you. I had a 45G Bow and eventually migrated that tank to a 90G SCA. My tank is more of a mixed reef. 17months later --- and I'm now thinking about how much bigger should I go on the next tank.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Group shot of the Mr V's Yellowfever, tgc Cherrybomb, vivid Tequila Sunrise.
3J8c1cD.jpg

Tsa Princess Peach
gMALibI.jpg
I need to get a frag of that tequila sunrise from you but it looks to be encrusting for eternity. Also want the bkchem wet dream and CB golden jawdropper. Where did you get the bkchem originally?

OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get a frag of that tequila sunrise from you but it looks to be encrusting for eternity. Also want the bkchem wet dream and CB golden jawdropper. Where did you get the bkchem originally?
Yes, last year hit me hard on this system. I had multiple crashes big and small, countless dead, brown out. All of the acros in this system either dead or brown out and not grow at all for a year.
The bkchem I got directly from Ratha a long with the bkchem nightmare (I lost it) and the bkchem black sabbath.
The vivid Tequila Sunrise I actually have another colony in my other system growing pretty good, so if you want it, I have it available.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, last year hit me hard on this system. I had multiple crashes big and small, countless dead, brown out. All of the acros in this system either dead or brown out and not grow at all for a year.
The bkchem I got directly from Ratha a long with the bkchem nightmare (I lost it) and the bkchem black sabbath.
The vivid Tequila Sunrise I actually have another colony in my other system growing pretty good, so if you want it, I have it available.
oh cool. Yea sorry about the crashes i saw some of the casualties in a pic you posted somewhere, happens to everyone at one point or another. I really like that bkchem wet dream, got any pics of the sabbath and the other sunrise colony?

Thanks

OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you selling any frags?
Yes, I do. If you like my corals photography please pay mrvcorals.com a visit. You won't regret.
:)
MR V - Your photography skills have to be the best in world... Total excitement seeing your posts!!!
Thank you very much.
oh cool. Yea sorry about the crashes i saw some of the casualties in a pic you posted somewhere, happens to everyone at one point or another. I really like that bkchem wet dream, got any pics of the sabbath and the other sunrise colony?

Thanks
I still out of town. I will definitely take some pics when I am back.

OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am back in town after a month away from the tank. Here are some pictures the same day I come back. The tank is not usually look like this. I don't like frag racks in display tank, but because I wasn't home to I brought all the expensive/hard to find frags from my frag tanks/grow out tanks back into this display. I prefer the clean look with only chalice and shroom on bottom floor.
While I left, I have my family feed the tank with frozen, pellet and reefroid every day. I can tell right away that the tank was overfed because of the amount of algae appear. On the other hand, corals are color up insanely! It's also amazing that I only lost 1 frag because it dropped of the frag rack.

eg0ZVk5.jpg

hkGoz1y.jpg

wMHCc75.jpg

2TkMSFZ.jpg

krtjcV6.jpg

GvU0C0y.jpg

m8OXS11.jpg

nE0LMM9.jpg

Rwxkyme.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back